- Azpiri: French artist Alphonso Azpiri of the Lorna
series (in french).
- Vaughn Bodé: A site devoted to the work of
the late Vaughn Bodé.
- Milo Manara: Italian Artist's page with watch offer
and weekly web comix strip.
- Mbius: Jean
Giraud alias Mbius (in french).
- Luis Royo: the Spanish Artist's page.
- Adhesive Comics:
Home of Too Much Coffee Man and others.
- The Beguiling: North America's finest comix
bookstore. Located in Toronto, Canada, they specialize in cutting edge comix, literature,
art books, & merchandise.
- Blowfish: A website for people to browse
and enjoy sex-positive products and information. They have a catalog of Adult Graphic
Novels for sale.
- Darkhorse Comics: Love and Rockets, the new CUD
and lots more.
- Druuna: star of Palo Serieri's famous erotic series of graphic novels.
- Eros Comix
- Fantagraphics Books: The world's leading publisher
of cutting-edge work by today's most popular alternative comic artists, as well as
collections of work by the greatest of the underground comix artists, and classic comic
strip reprint collections.
- NBM Publishing: Home of EUROTICA/AMEROTICA and other graphic novels.
- SpoonToons: cool animated adult
- SQP: publishes fantasy art books and portfolios, and
carries graphic novels and adult fiction.
- Mojo Press: One of the hottest
fantasy-horror comic and book publishers around. Check out samples of their new and
upcoming titles, including such names as Michael Moorcock, Joe Lansdale, and Moebius,
- Nerve Magazine: This site is an e-zine with essays on
sex, gender, and relationships; articles about culture and sexuality; erotic fiction; book
and movie reviews; and photos. There's also a chat area.
- Blowfish: The Blowfish website is for people to
browse and enjoy sex-positive products and information. You can subscribe to Adult Print
- Circlet Press:
This is the site for a publisher of erotic science fiction and fantasy anthologies. They
also sell other erotic books and magazines. You can order their books and magazines via
mail-order or get information on submitting material for publication.
- Sexing the Interllect: underground salon featuring
art, graphic novels, socio-political commentaries, music, independent films, and more.
You are visitor # since February
This Page was last edited on Wednesday, October 04, 2006